- Faculty and Staff Guide
- Refer a Student for Assistance
- Academic Issues/Concerns
- Consultation and Outreach
- Crisis Response
- Emergency Notifications
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Jury Duty
- Military Transitions
- Parents and Families
- Sexual Misconduct
- Student Assistance Follow-up and Evaluation Team (SAFE-T)
- Student Assistance Tools
- Contact Us
Students Who May Be Victims of Sexual Misconduct
START HERE: Go to the Sexual Misconduct website for information and resources regarding sexual misconduct or assault.
If you or someone you know may be a victim of sexual misconduct or assault, you are strongly encouraged to seek immediate assistance.
Assistance can be obtained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from:
- ACCESS (Assault Care Center Extending Shelter and Support) 800-203-3488 for a confidential advocate
- Mary Greeley Medical Center 515-239-2011 for a confidential health examination or services
- ISU Police 911 from a campus phone or 515-294-4428
- Ames Police 911 or 515-239-5133
During business hours, you may also seek assistance from the ISU Dean of Students Office 515-294-1020.